Handyman or Jack of all Trades
We are looking for experienced handymen or all-rounder trades to join our friendly and solid team for an immediate start. Ongoing work available as a Casual Employee or Subcontractor …and we can keep you busy 5 days a week ongoing if you have the availability!
To be successful you must be highly capable/experienced in some (if not all) of the following:
- Building/repairing fences
- Repairing and patching fascias/ eaves, walls/ceilings, roofs
- Installing doors and hardware
- Installing gates and hardware
- Installing pool fences & gates to compliance regulations
- Filing and patching walls, cornices, ceilings, skirts and architraves
- Painting/Spray Painting
- Grouting and siliconing
- Basic plumbing
- Basic Electrical
- Basic Carpentry
- Kitchen & bathroom renovations.
- Assembling prepack cupboards
- Pressure Cleaning using commerical grade equipment
- Repairing/building garden beds, paths, steps, decks etc
We work in residential properties all over metro Adelaide so you must have a drivers licence, a reliable vehicle and be prepared to travel.
Casual employee award level or Subcontractor rates will be negotiated by candidate experience. Tools can be provided.
Your application will include the following questions:
- Do you have a current Australian driver’s licence?
- How would you rate your English language skills?
- How many years’ experience do you have in the construction industry?
- Do you have a reliable vehicle?
- Are you prepared to travel to jobs across metropolitan Adelaide?